Our policy lasts 30 days. If it has been 30 days since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
WHEN CAN YOU CANCEL YOUR SERVICE?
If you have a major problem with any service offered by PHOTOISTIC or a minor problem that could not be fixed in a reasonable time, you have the right to cancel a service contract, anytime:
– provided with an unacceptable level of care and skill.
– not suitable for the purpose you requested.
– not delivered at a reasonable time when there is no agreed-upon end date.
SERVICES YOU CANNOT CANCEL:
You must pay for the services you have received under a service contract that worked as expected.
You cannot cancel a service contract or get a refund if the problem was beyond PHOTOISTIC’s or your control:
– you changed your mind.
– insisted that a service be provided in a particular way, contrary to PHOTOISTIC’s suggestion
– did not clearly explain their needs to PHOTOISTIC.
CANCEL YOUR SERVICE:
If you have a problem with a service, follow the steps below:
1) Show proof of purchase with a receipt or bank statement.
2) Contact PHOTOISTIC at email@example.com and explain the problem.
3) If PHOTOISTIC cannot fix the service in a reasonable time, the terms of the photo service contract will be negotiated.
IF YOU HAVE PAID FOR THE PHOTO SERVICE AND IT HAS ALREADY STARTED OR BEEN DELIVERED, A REFUND WILL BE NEGOTIATED TO COVER THE SERVICES THAT FAILED AND ANY ADVANCE PAYMENTS.
IF A REFUND IS PAID, THE USE OF THE PHOTOGRAPHS FOR WHICH THE REFUND HAS BEEN PAID IS ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED.